Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
Product No Longer Available
can you use apple keyboard with windows 7 pc?
- Asked by Bela B
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you can
1) Go to Start Menu and select "Devices & Printers" option.
2) Press the power button on your wireless keyboard.
3) Into opened window at upper left side click on "Add a device".
4) The keyboard will appear as an icon, when it appears select it and click "Next"
5) Windows generates an 6 digit code to pair your kb, type this and press "Enter" key.
6) Now it works in Windows 7.
- Answered by Russell C from Columbia