Can I charge the iPad from a normal iPhone wall charger?
- Asked by Lewis K from Bishop's Stortford
Apple iPad 10W USB Power Adapter
Product No Longer Available
5 Answers from the Community
Yes, but your device will charge more slowly than if you use the iPad specific charger.
- Answered by Gordon C
Yes but slowly
- Answered by Peter M from Highton
Yes, but it will charge slow since iPods & iPhones only draw 1A 5V. iPads need 2.1A 5V to charge faster.
- Answered by Edward L from Roy
Yes, but it won't charge the iPad as fast.
- Answered by Stephen B from San Francisco
yes it is the same 30 pin connector
- Answered by Amy M from Youngsville