Installation on glass table
Hi there, Can we install this product on a solid glass table ? Does this product stands by itself to support apple devices ?
Thanks for your time.
- Asked by Varun C from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (Installation on glass table)
1 Answer from the Community
I noted in the reviews that many are unaware there is a 'clamp' accessory (available separately) that makes drilling unnecessary.
That said – I would not clamp directly to glass – you'd need to 1) achieve the required thickness for the clamp, 2) protect the glass as well as 3) distribute the weight/stress over a large-enough area.
I think item 3 would make any shims unwieldy/ugly, so for all intents and purposes: I'd strongly advise AGAINST trying this.
I'm answering in the hopes of saving a few shattered glass desks/iMacs/monitors. 'Caveat Clamper.'
- Answered by Vaughn C from San Juan
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Has anyone had success installing the Mime Feather + Glass Screen Protector?
- Asked by Catherine M G from Forestville
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone had success installing the Mime Feather + Glass Screen Protector?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Mesh Case for iPhone …
Does the smart case protect the glass if the iPad mini falls face down or on it's corner, does it serve as a bumper?
- Asked by Wendy M from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the smart case protect the glass if the iPad mini falls face down or on it's corner, does it serve as a bumper?)
- Asked about: iPad mini Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RED
How to install time capsule
- Asked by Margaret H from Jamaica
- Flag as inappropriate (How to install time capsule)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB