Installation on glass table
Hi there, Can we install this product on a solid glass table ? Does this product stands by itself to support apple devices ?
Thanks for your time.
- Asked by Varun C from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (Installation on glass table)
1 Answer from the Community
I noted in the reviews that many are unaware there is a 'clamp' accessory (available separately) that makes drilling unnecessary.
That said – I would not clamp directly to glass – you'd need to 1) achieve the required thickness for the clamp, 2) protect the glass as well as 3) distribute the weight/stress over a large-enough area.
I think item 3 would make any shims unwieldy/ugly, so for all intents and purposes: I'd strongly advise AGAINST trying this.
I'm answering in the hopes of saving a few shattered glass desks/iMacs/monitors. 'Caveat Clamper.'
- Answered by Vaughn C from San Juan
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it possible to create pivot tables and pivot charts?
- Asked by Joshua H from Odenton
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to create pivot tables and pivot charts?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office for Mac Home and S…
can you wear glasses with them?
- Asked by Nicholas C.e. C from Newcastle
- Flag as inappropriate (can you wear glasses with them?)
- Asked about: Sennheiser PMX 685i In-Ear Neckband…
No answers yet