If you used them in a library would there be complaints of sound leaking?
- Asked by Ian C
- Flag as inappropriate (If you used them in a library would there be complaints of sound leaking?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphon…
3 Answers from the Community
They not only isolate incoming sound for the user but also from people around you, even when music is played at full volume the sound that can be heard is minimal.
- Answered by Frazer H from Worthing
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
To answer your question there is minimal sound leak, but there again some people would complain even if you weren't playing anything.
- Answered by Andrew I
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
They have memory foams that isolate the sound, both in and out, pretty well so unless you are close to max volume or are not wearing the headphones properly, it's unlikely that anyone will hear of any noise leakage.
- Answered by Han Wei T from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can anyone confirm if these are sealed or do they leak sound?
- Asked by Minnath C
- Flag as inappropriate (Can anyone confirm if these are sealed or do they leak sound?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones