Do these headphones work for someone wearing hearing aides? (Not able to get enough amplification with ipad volume alone)
- Asked by Mary W from Milbank
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these headphones work for someone wearing hearing aides? (Not able to get enough amplification with ipad volume alone))
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins P3 On-Ear Headphon…
1 Answer from the Community
I'm not sure if these headphones will give higher amplification as the apple products all have a volume limit. You probably need to investigate an external desktop amplifier that you put between the ipad and your headphones. For example, check out the Fiio range of amplifers. They have a range of desktop and portable amplifiers that should do the job. Warning! Check the connections as I understand the ipad has a different connection than the ipod. The Fiio range normally connect using USB ports, although I connect a Fiio amp to my ipod using the standard ipod connector port (its a connector also sold by Fiio). With the P3's this set-up gives excellent sound quality.
- Answered by Michael H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you wear them with hearing aides?
- Asked by Michael N from Watauga
- Flag as inappropriate (can you wear them with hearing aides?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphon…
No answers yet
Does it work well with hearing aids?
- Asked by Ed M from Washingto Twp
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work well with hearing aids?)
- Asked about: AltiGen iFusion SmartStation Dock f…
No answers yet
How comfortable is it to wear these headphones?
- Asked by Sam W from Thornhill
- Flag as inappropriate (How comfortable is it to wear these headphones?)
- Asked about: SOL REPUBLIC Tracks HD On-Ear Headp…