Are these headphones any good with heavy metal, rock, hardcore, punk rock etc type music? bands like slipknot,suicde silence, your demise.and dubstep?
2 Answers from the Community
Can't speak for dubstep, but listen to a really broad range of music, from drone, krautrock, techno to death metal, thrash, hardcore and a lot of points in between. These are great, as they eliminate a lot of the overbright, crashing highs in many other brands that can make listening to metal at volume painful. Good detail and separation means double kicks are punchy and riffs crunchy without any greater distortion that that intended by the band and their producer. I'm yet to find a musical style that doesn't sound great on these
- Answered by Benjamin A from Elsternwick
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i agree, the P5 handle high power well with nice control, and the lack of any great unintended peaks means you can drive them hard w/o bleeding needlessly.
on ear are particularly sensitive to off axis; sit them straight and snug and enjoy nice staging through mild/medium amounts of movement freedom.
- Answered by Damian M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
which earbuds sound best.Listen 2 Metal & Rock.Sennheiser 300 CX II $75 AUD as a yardstick
- Asked by Phillip C from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate (which earbuds sound best.Listen 2 Metal & Rock.Sennheiser 300 CX II $75 AUD as a yardstick)
- Asked about: iPod
Typing on iPad when the iPad is in the raised position in the stand.
- Asked by Paul C from Berri
- Flag as inappropriate (Typing on iPad when the iPad is in the raised position in the stand.)
- Asked about: Just Mobile Encore stand for iPad
Can you use this as a microphone to walk around with like a rock star? Would my nine year old be able to hear her voice amplified as she sings ?
- Asked by Michelle E from Lakewood
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this as a microphone to walk around with like a rock star? Would my nine year old be able to hear her voice amplified as she sings ?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Snowball Microphon…