Will I be able to run other pedals with an apogee gio
Basically, I have two amplifiers so I run them into a pedal that connects them both together, also I have a tuner pedal, is it possible that I can run the gio through them by connecting the speaker slot on the gio, into the pedals, then to the amps?
- Asked by Darren W
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I be able to run other pedals with an apogee gio)
1 Answer from the Community
Absolutely! just make sure the signal coming out is not to hot!
- Answered by John R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you plug into a Wah pedal and then into the apogee input?
- Asked by Daniel Z from Walpole
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you plug into a Wah pedal and then into the apogee input?)
- Asked about: Apogee JAM Guitar Input
can you run any app and be able to view it on a tv
- Asked by Joshua H from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (can you run any app and be able to view it on a tv)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable