Can the output on the GIO be the output for my MIDI controller?
- Asked by Tysen C from Fullerton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the output on the GIO be the output for my MIDI controller?)
1 Answer from the Community
GiO is a standard audio interface in that it has Input and Output capabilities.
If you're using a separate midi controller with GiO, you will be able to use the Output of GiO.
- Answered by Sergio R from North Hollywood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this connect to other General MIDI instruments?
- Asked by Bernist P from Beaufort
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this connect to other General MIDI instruments?)
- Asked about: Line 6 Mobile Keys 25 Keyboard Cont…
What about outputting the audio
- Asked by Michael M from Oak Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (What about outputting the audio)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter