Macbooks have cooling holes for warm air to be expelled from beneath the keyboard, does this product have holes to allow for the air to escape?

Cooling holes?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

No Answers have been submitted

Be the first to answer this question.  Answer now

Related Questions