will it work in a renault espace?
Through the radio or anywhere elsee? does it play the ipods music in the car using the car stereo system??
- Asked by Hannah L
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work in a renault espace?)
1 Answer from the Community
Not sure about the Renault espace specifically, but if your car has the right jack, an audio cable is an audio cable, there shouldn't be any problems there. A better option would be to use the USB plug in your car if you have one. Use the cable you use to charge your device. That way your device will charge and you can control it from the car's stereo controls instead of picking it up while driving
- Answered by Montserrat M from Huntington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will these work with Siri?
- Asked by Mark G from Orange
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these work with Siri?)
- Asked about: JayBird Freedom Sprint Bluetooth He…
No answers yet