is eyetv avilable in india or will it work in india?
- Asked by Sandeep J
- Flag as inappropriate (is eyetv avilable in india or will it work in india?)
1 Answer from the Community
As far as I can tell, India mostly uses Satellite and Cable services to deliver their free and pay channels. The Indian TV market seems to suffer from chronic fragmentation and from my research there has been no uptake of the DVB-T standard that the EyeTV Diversity supports.
- Answered by Steve W from Mount Barker
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work in india with 230-240v??
- Asked by Ronald M from Mysore
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work in india with 230-240v??)
- Asked about: Belkin WeMo Switch
No answers yet