Will it work in Ireland and if it does what channels does it have
- Asked by Patrick D
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work in Ireland and if it does what channels does it have)
1 Answer from the Community
I've just got the Elgato EyeTV Diversity and it works well with Saorview transmissions in the Dublin area.
I get the domestic channels from RTE and TV3 (RTE 1 & 2, TG4 and TV3) plus the extra digital channels (3e, RTE ONE +1, jr and News Now). Also all the terrestrial and DAB RTE radio channels.
If I was close enough to the border I'm sure I'd be able to pick up the full range of freeview channels too.
It is not on the Saorview approved list of devices but it does seem to work fine for me.
- Answered by Michael C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this product work in Ireland?
- Asked by Elaine H from Valparaiso
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this product work in Ireland?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit