Does this work in New Zealand? Any experience? Thx
- Asked by Donald S from Greenlane
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in New Zealand? Any experience? Thx)
1 Answer from the Community
I have the EyeTV DTT stick which is the one antenna version of the Diversity.
I live in the Wellington area and it works really well, so I assume the Diversity stick should work even better. If you have good analogue reception now with an indoor antenna only, the digital reception for the EyeTV should also be good as I assume that the digital transmitters are in the same places as the analogue ones. Maybe somebody else can comment on that. - But, yes, as a general comment, it works very well in New Zealand if you live in the right place.
- Answered by Rita H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Would this work with an Orcon fibre connection in New Zealand (to replace the ISP provided router)
- Asked by Vivian M from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this work with an Orcon fibre connection in New Zealand (to replace the ISP provided router))
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme