Can I use these headphones for my TV listening?
Our TV is a Samsung HD. Are these headphones compatible with this TV? I'd like to be able to have the TV on, yet have the headphone bring the sound to me and not everyone in th room!
- Asked by Barbara C from Menifee
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use these headphones for my TV listening?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, cable is not attached to the device, you can unplug it as you please. So you can purchase a long cable and use it for TV listening, however this is not a wireless headphone, so you will have the cable all the time.
- Answered by Babak R from Gateshead
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Only if your TV has a 3.5mm headphone jack port, however the cable is about a metre so it could be difficult for viewing
- Answered by Hamza M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I listen to Apple TV audio on my iPhone with headphones?
- Asked by Rick L from Bel Air
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I listen to Apple TV audio on my iPhone with headphones?)
- Asked about: Apple TV