will the control talk work on htc one?
i mean for like calls , volume , skip songs
- Asked by Juan F from Santa Cruz
- Flag as inappropriate (will the control talk work on htc one?)
2 Answers from the Community
It'll work as a microphone for calls, recording, etc. For volume controls, it will not work on any Android phone. Skipping songs and pausing should work from the middle clicker button though. Volume controls are only for iOS devices.
- Answered by John D from Lake Wales
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Unfortunately, No, the volume controls will only work for iOS devices. However, the play and pause control can still be used for the HTC One, although the skip song functions won't be compatible with the HTC One as the phone will recognize the two clicks (the command for skipping to the next song) as a call function and dial the previous number you have used.
Hope this helps!
- Answered by Kai C from Sunshine Coast
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use one side as output to record and the other input to talk to someone on my iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Kurt U from Carmel
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use one side as output to record and the other input to talk to someone on my iPhone 5s?)
- Asked about: Belkin Audio Splitter (3.5mm-M/2x3.…
Are the volume and mic controls compatible with the HTC Evo? Zune HD?
- Asked by Gregory W from Cypress
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the volume and mic controls compatible with the HTC Evo? Zune HD?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphon…