Is it comfortable when holding it horizontally?
I'm thinking of buying this case so I just want to know.
- Asked by Imade T from Stanhope
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it comfortable when holding it horizontally?)
3 Answers from the Community
I guess that's really a personal taste but I would say yes. The leather finish is nice without being slippery (like some other leathers). And the smell reminds of me my car when it was new :)
- Answered by Samuel L from Turramurra
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, not for me or anyone I know with this case...most have returned for another brand. The problem with the smart case's lid is that it does not lay flat against the bottom of the case. This gap ultimately causes a springy feeling between the lid and case. However, the feel of the materials is great and is not an issue.
- Answered by Jake W from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes! Very, I'm a netflix watcher and I constantly use my ipad air horizontally. The case is very soft. The interior is fuzzy too hahahaha. But to answer the question yes it is.
- Answered by Deric F from Feedinghills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How comfortable is it to wear these headphones?
- Asked by Sam W from Thornhill
- Flag as inappropriate (How comfortable is it to wear these headphones?)
- Asked about: SOL REPUBLIC Tracks HD On-Ear Headp…
Can these be worn comfortably with glasses?
- Asked by Shaun W
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these be worn comfortably with glasses?)
- Asked about: Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Stereo Bl…
No answers yet