Is this Case waterproof?
- Asked by Rupesh R from Ahmedabad
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this Case waterproof?)
6 Answers from the Community
I don't think it's waterproof because its still have the bottom opened so if you put it on water, the water it's still going into the phone! Of course you can still buy a iPhone 5 waterproof case and because of the iPhone 5s is the same size as the iPhone 5 it would still fit though of course I think it's a little bit harder to use the fingerprint, I THINK!
- Answered by Adrian R from Natchez
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, Sorry this case is not waterproof :)
- Answered by Enrique A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
This case will definitely not protect the phone while in contact with water but I wouldn't get this case wet either. It may damage the leather.
- Answered by Sam D from Grayslake
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
No - there is no cover for the front. Also, there is no cover over the rear camera area or ring/silent switch.
- Answered by Justin W from Ames
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
No. This case is not waterproof. It is a case designed to be aesthetic in appearance and not protect against drops in bodies of water. As with any case, use caution as normal.
- Answered by Josh B from Norman
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
I Honestly Don't Think It's WaterProof Since I'm Sure They Would Have Made That Really Obvious.... And It Is A Leather Case...
- Answered by Dolores A from Pharr
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
Is the Mophie case waterproof?
- Asked by Pam H from Coppell
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Mophie case waterproof?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 5s
Is the case waterproof or even slightly water repellent?
- Asked by Millie S
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the case waterproof or even slightly water repellent?)
- Asked about: Incase 11" Neoprene Pro Sleeve for …