what does the bottom look like where the lightning connector is?
I have the small lightning to 30pin adapter, so wonder how big the connector areas are in the bottom of the case.
- Asked by Mark S from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (what does the bottom look like where the lightning connector is?)
12 Answers from the Community
Click on the iPhone tab at the top of the page, then right below that tab click on iPhone 5s. Again at the top of page next to 'How to buy' click on 'Design' and scroll to the bottom of the webpage. You will see an image of the bottom of the case.
- Answered by Joseph J from Foster City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have the Apple Lightning to 30 Pin adapter and bought the new case yesterday. It does not fit the adapter securely. Disappointed that they overlooked this in the design of the case. Otherwise, i love the feel and look of the new case.
- Answered by Andrew F from Mulberry
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
This case will NOT WORK WITH THE IPHONE 5 LIGHTING ADAPTER. If you buy this case thinking you can use it to recharge your phone using the 30 pin cable with the lighting adapter it will not work!
- Answered by William H from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
It covers the bottom and has holes for the cables, plus tiny ones for the speakers and mic as well.
(surely big enough holes for adapters and different accessories).
at the bottom the "design" page in "iPhone-5s"'s section there's a pick of it.
and if u wish to see how the volume buttons will look like - take a look of the bottom of the main page of iPhone-5s.
- Answered by Yossie B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
You can check the last image on the page talking about the iPhone 5s. It features the image of the bottom and some of the inside of the case.
Apologies, for not including a link.
- Answered by Yuriy P from Sunnyvale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Or just enter this URL and scroll to bottom: www.apple.com /iphone-5s/design/
- Answered by Kurt S from Belmont
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
It has the cutout for the Lightning connector, the headphone jack and speaker/mic all individually. Not a complete open bottom like the cheaper cases.
- Answered by Dwayne S from Piedmont
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
check iphone 5s home page at bottom, there is a white iphone 5s with blue case, it shows the bottom of the case.
- Answered by Wing W from Daytona Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 8
It looks small....very small...cos it is !!! Too small for many lightning plugs to fit into and the case is tight on the phone so getting it in an out to use lightning accessories which aren't blessed with a tiny plug will be a challenge !
- Answered by Simon D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 9
There's a picture of it at the bottom of the page describing the iPhone 5S's design. Add this to the end of the Apple web address /iphone-5s/design/
- Answered by Toby W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 10
You can see an image of the bottom end of the case on the main iPhone 5s page on this site.
- Answered by David G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 11
The lightening connector is quite small and is located at the bottom of the phone below the home button. The 3.5mm mic/earphone is also at the bottom.
- Answered by Subodh K from Singapore
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 12
Will the battery pack have the lightning connector on the bottom?
- Asked by Scott P from Fruitvale
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the battery pack have the lightning connector on the bottom?)
- Asked about: mophie space pack Case for iPhone 5…
Does this case have the open bottom or the extra connectors for the support near the lightning cable outlet?
- Asked by Todd B from Cuyahoga Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case have the open bottom or the extra connectors for the support near the lightning cable outlet?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Mesh Case for iPhone …
Will it charge while playing? It looks like it has a pass through lightning port!?
- Asked by Paulo C from Orlando
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it charge while playing? It looks like it has a pass through lightning port!?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter