what is remote in head phones,how we can use this
- Asked by Rama K
- Flag as inappropriate (what is remote in head phones,how we can use this)
2 Answers from the Community
The remote is that portion of plastic, where is the mic, and it has 3 buttons :
1. Volume Up button
2. Center button (Play/Pause/Answer call/End call and more, depending in which application you use)
3. Volume Down button
- Answered by Cosmin T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The remote allows you to adjust the volume up or down, and the center part you can use to play, pause, re-start a track, skip a track, or go back one track.
You can also use the center button to answer and end phone calls with iPhone.
Holding the center button activates Siri on devices that come with Siri.
If a call comes in to your iPhone while you are listening to audio or watching a video, it will pause that item playing, and ring, pressing the center button should answer the call.
With the center button, you pres it once to play or pause, 2 times fast skips to next track, 3 times re-starts track if after the first second, or skips back one track if it's at the beginning of the track you want to reverse from. This allows you to select which songs you want to listen to within your library or playlist without creating another playlist, but it does take time to skip through larger libraries/playlists.
The remote on the back also has the mic, so be careful not to grab it with anything on your hands/fingers that might block up the mic port, food, mud, whatever.
- Answered by Andrew H from Newtown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use bluetooth head phones with Apple tv
- Asked by Paul W from South Grafton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use bluetooth head phones with Apple tv)
- Asked about: Apple TV
No answers yet
Were does it plug into? The head phone jack? For the mic for I pad 2"
- Asked by Charles A from Palm Harbor
- Flag as inappropriate (Were does it plug into? The head phone jack? For the mic for I pad 2")
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone