Is there a AppleCare protection plan for the Time Capsule?
I've had an airport express which I loved but died an early death. One and a half years old... No noise, no warnings, no warranty, no fix. Just, gone.
Since this time capsule is way more expensive, I thought I should buy an extended warranty but... can't find one. Is there a way to peace of mind?
- Asked by Bruce S from Cedar Rapids
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a AppleCare protection plan for the Time Capsule?)
2 Answers from the Community
There is no AppleCare for a Time Capsule, however AppleCare can protect your Time Capsule if you bought it at the same time as you purchased a Mac with AppleCare.
- Answered by Jennifer J from Wilmington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Actually yes, if you have anything covered by AppleCare at the time of your call, Apple will warranty your item. I can't say whether or not breaks in coverage could cause an issue because I typically have an average of 3 items with AppleCare. You may want to just always have things covered since that is one of the best things about products from Apple!
- Answered by Michele L from Congers
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can i extend the applecare protection plan on an iMac of less than 3 years?
- Asked by Trang D from Verdun
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i extend the applecare protection plan on an iMac of less than 3 years?)
- Asked about: Mac
is there an applecare plan for the IPhone 6
- Asked by Donna H from Taylorsville
- Flag as inappropriate (is there an applecare plan for the IPhone 6)
- Asked about: iPhone
is there a protection plan available for iPad?
- Asked by Brenda H from Bowlegs
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a protection plan available for iPad?)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet