How many gigabytes make a terabyte?
- Asked by Susan C. B from Scotts Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (How many gigabytes make a terabyte?)
2 Answers from the Community
1,000 gigabytes = 1 terabyte
- Answered by Spencer M from Oklahoma City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There are 1024 MB in one GB, the same where there are 1024 GB in one TB.
- Answered by Julie S from Paragould
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
should i get an iphone 5s 16 gigabyte or a iphone 4s 16 gigabyte
- Asked by Matthew T from Easton
- Flag as inappropriate (should i get an iphone 5s 16 gigabyte or a iphone 4s 16 gigabyte)
- Asked about: iPhone