File transfer w/PC
So I have a ASUS Maximus V Extreme (Thunderbolt compatible) motherboard in my new PC, and a Late 2011 Macbook Pro (also Thunderbolt compatible). All I want to do is be able to transfer files between the two computers, more often from the Macbook to the PC. I've read target disk mode can be used for similar (?) purposes, but I just want a simple answer: Do Thunderbolt cables/ports allow such a connection? Or are they just for external storage and displays?
- Asked by Evan S from Traverse City
- Flag as inappropriate (File transfer w/PC)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will Entourage files transfer automatically to Outlook when it is loaded?
- Asked by Paul G from Highland Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Entourage files transfer automatically to Outlook when it is loaded?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office for Mac Home and B…