Will this damage the iPad Mini battery?
I have my iPad mini and really hate the 5W wall plug. I've read that using a bigger charger than intended actually damages batteries, is this the case with iPad mini and this 12W adapter?
- Asked by Elias M from Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this damage the iPad Mini battery?)
2 Answers from the Community
by using the 12W USB power adapter you will not damage your iPad Mini battery.
- Answered by Peter Z from Castaic
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Yim Chuan T from Ayer Itam
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the smart case protect from water damage?
- Asked by Nina P from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the smart case protect from water damage?)
- Asked about: iPad mini Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RED
Can I get a Replacement batteries for iPad mini
- Asked by Joy G
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I get a Replacement batteries for iPad mini)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet