ive lost the original mains charger for my iphone 5, will the apple 12W USB power adpter work in ireland?, and is it a complete charging unit?
1 Answer from the Community
It will work in Ireland as the charger is 110-220v. It only comes with the charger part and you will need whatever connector cable goes with your iPhone 5 to plug into the charger.
- Answered by Thomas M from Victoria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the output of the 12W USB power adapter in volts and mA?
- Asked by David R
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the output of the 12W USB power adapter in volts and mA?)
- Asked about: iPad
can i use apple 12W USB power adapter for iphone 6 plus
- Asked by Ahmed H from Jeddah
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use apple 12W USB power adapter for iphone 6 plus)
- Asked about: iPhone