can this be plugged to wall socket ?
12W USB POWER ADAPTER
The image shown, does not show the pins, that plug in to the wall socket.
I need to know whether the 12W USB Power Adapter can be plugged direct to the wall socket ?
also whether the input voltage is 100-220V
- Asked by Lbj P
- Flag as inappropriate (can this be plugged to wall socket ?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. The duckbill (the pronged connection) folds out to expose the plug!
- Answered by Mixxula T from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how do I use this cable to charge my phone? how does it plug into the wall socket?
- Asked by Roy L from White Plains
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I use this cable to charge my phone? how does it plug into the wall socket?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Can I plug into wall outlet?
- Asked by Ann D from Southampton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug into wall outlet?)
- Asked about: Bretford PowerSync Cart for iPad 2