110/220 auto former?
Does the 12 W charger have an auto formrer built into it so it can run on either 110V or 220V depending of the adapter plug used?
- Asked by Eric M from Morgan Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (110/220 auto former?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, I use mine all the time in many European counties (UK, Austria, Italy, France, Netherlands, Spain) and also in Cuba, where I was a little cautious. I use it for both iphone and my Macbook Air.
- Answered by Cynthia S from Amarillo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It's the Bulb auto-volt 110-220 V and the wireless controller 110V ?
- Asked by Mikhail M from Hollywood
- Flag as inappropriate (It's the Bulb auto-volt 110-220 V and the wireless controller 110V ?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…
what is power requirement? 110 , 220 or both?
- Asked by Johnny H from Euless
- Flag as inappropriate (what is power requirement? 110 , 220 or both?)
- Asked about: LaCie 20TB 5big Thunderbolt Series …