The photograph is of a US adaptor, is that what I would be purchasing? I assumed on the Apple UK site that this would have the UK converter.
1 Answer from the Community
In the UK the 12W USB Power Adaptor is supplied with a 3 pin 13A plug head. In the US it is supplied with the equivalent US plug head. Conveniently the plug heads are removable. Also there is a Travel Kit of plug heads available for the Power Adaptor that will fit many Countries.
- Answered by James J C from St Saviours
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will the usb adaptor work in the UK?
- Asked by James C from Santee
- Flag as inappropriate (will the usb adaptor work in the UK?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)
can I use an adaptor with my Time Machine purchased in USA in UK
- Asked by Margaret A from Tisbury
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use an adaptor with my Time Machine purchased in USA in UK)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
Is it possible to purchase a JIS Japanese Keyboard from the UK store?
- Asked by Ben C from Bath
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to purchase a JIS Japanese Keyboard from the UK store?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with numeric keypad …