is there noise from the cord?
I would like to understand how much noise is transmitted from the cord/cable bumping into other things (e.g. like bumping on chest/arm when running). I have some earphones which also have a Mic, and the noise transmission from the cord is terrible. Does these Apple earpods have the same problem?
- Asked by Douglas S
- Flag as inappropriate (is there noise from the cord?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
is there space in the sleeve for the transformer and cord?
- Asked by Arnold S from Winnipeg
- Flag as inappropriate (is there space in the sleeve for the transformer and cord?)
- Asked about: Incase 11" Neoprene Pro Sleeve for …
can i use this cord to set up a ipad to a neat desk
- Asked by Floyd G from Mcclellandtown
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this cord to set up a ipad to a neat desk)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)