I received Apple ear buds a couple of yrs ago. Are these different now? Mine are uncomfortable l and don't stay in snugly. Thank you
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, the design, performance and comfortability are significantly increased.
The design has been improved to stay in a variety of ear shapes and sizes. You can run, walk or cycle (or any exercise for that matter) and they should stay nice and snug in your ears. Apple have also improved the sound channeling, so more music is concentrated into your ears. They are also very comfortable when doing exercise or whatever you plan to do with them.
In conclusion, a much better product than the old Apple earbuds.
- Answered by James A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What side is the volume control on? Some pictures seem to show it on the right, and some on the left.
- Asked by Robert C from Saginaw
- Flag as inappropriate (What side is the volume control on? Some pictures seem to show it on the right, and some on the left.)
- Asked about: Beats PowerBeats2 Wireless In-Ear H…
what is the best ear buds for running
- Asked by James R from Waco
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the best ear buds for running)
- Asked about: RHA MA600i Noise-Isolating In-Ear H…
No answers yet
Can ear buds be plugged in while on this dock?
- Asked by Peggy M from Davis
- Flag as inappropriate (Can ear buds be plugged in while on this dock?)
- Asked about: Belkin Charge + Sync Dock
No answers yet