How to clean earpod
- Asked by Brian L from Nada
- Flag as inappropriate (How to clean earpod)
3 Answers from the Community
seriously, i use a needle or the end of a safety pin to scrape anything that gets stuck into the little speaker parts
- Answered by Bailey M from Belton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Use a cotton swab and rub it over the areas
- Answered by Tracieann F from Lodi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You don't, or more correctly - you cannot.
The design makes it impossible to dismantle, thus cleaning, apart from some scratching, is not possible.
- Answered by Åsmund Bakke B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
what should you use to clean the keyboard?
- Asked by Brandon G from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (what should you use to clean the keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - British
Can I clean it without ruining the case? If so, how?
- Asked by Zack D from League City
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I clean it without ruining the case? If so, how?)
- Asked about: iPad mini Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RED
how do I clean the thunderbolt display screen?
- Asked by Glenn A from Soldotna
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I clean the thunderbolt display screen?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)
No answers yet