iHome dock with iPhone 5s.....
- i've seen mixed reviews about this and am looking for a straight answer to make a decision on purchasing this. will this product allow me to sync data on my laptop, charge and listen to my music using the iHome base unit?
- Asked by M Katherine S from Janesville
- Flag as inappropriate (iHome dock with iPhone 5s.....)
1 Answer from the Community
I asked Apple about the capability of this connector and it just does audio (it may also charge, I didn't ask that). So if your iHome is a music player or similar with the old 'dock' connector then it should work. It won't do video.
To sync with your laptop you need the lead that came with your device. It's probably plugged into your charger right now :-)
Best of luck (remember that if you buy mail order from Apple in the UK and it isn't what you need you should be able to return it for a refund).
- Answered by Anthony S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will the 5 dock the same with my current "IHome" accessories ?
- Asked by Jona W from Evans
- Flag as inappropriate (will the 5 dock the same with my current "IHome" accessories ?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)
Is there a dock for Iphone 5s and Ipad mini retina? At the same time? Thank you
- Asked by Mary E A from Eugene
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a dock for Iphone 5s and Ipad mini retina? At the same time? Thank you)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Dock
Will this work with the old iHome's?
- Asked by Margaret P from Buffalo
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the old iHome's?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter