Will this work with the apple composite cable?
- Asked by Santos S from Madera California
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the apple composite cable?)
1 Answer from the Community
No. Not if your intent is to mirror video to, say, a television. The lighting-to-30pin connector will not carry a video signal so when you connect it to the Apple composite cable, you get sound from the tv, but no picture. You'll need a converter box. Or a TV with an HDMI input.
- Answered by Vincent T from Bowie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does composite av cable work with apple tv?
- Asked by Jim S from Kelowna
- Flag as inappropriate (Does composite av cable work with apple tv?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
No answers yet
Composite AV Cable for iPhone 5
- Asked by David M from El Dorado Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Composite AV Cable for iPhone 5)
- Asked about: iPhone