Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?
I have lost the full charger to my iPhone 5s that I got for christmas, I have an iPad charger block that connects to the mains and a lead I was wondering if I can use this to charge my phone as I have an ipod docking station and so would be able to plug this into that so I don't need to buy a new one"
- Asked by Bethany H
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. if your phone has the small type of chrager in it. you should be able to put the adaptor right in the iphone.
- Answered by Maire B from Lexington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Availability of control lead from existing headset to iphone
- Asked by Liam C
- Flag as inappropriate (Availability of control lead from existing headset to iphone)
- Asked about: iPhone
will the usb adaptor work in the UK?
- Asked by James C from Santee
- Flag as inappropriate (will the usb adaptor work in the UK?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)
Can I use my iPad in Europe?
- Asked by Margaret D from Missisauga
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my iPad in Europe?)
- Asked about: iPad