If I connect the 30-pin to my iHome and then connect it to my iPod 5, can I play audio through the iHome speakers?
- Asked by Robert M from East Meadow
- Flag as inappropriate (If I connect the 30-pin to my iHome and then connect it to my iPod 5, can I play audio through the iHome speakers?)
1 Answer from the Community
I use this adapter with the I-Home AlarmClock/Radio dock and it works great. Once your I-pod touch 5th generation is connected it will prompt you to download a free app onto your device that will take about 60 seconds. Once you have done that it will work fine. The sound is great and uncorrupted. I would recommend this as its the best way to adapt this device.
- Answered by Gail C from Woodbridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How can I use my new ihome with my iphone 4?
- Asked by Julie M from Wayne
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I use my new ihome with my iphone 4?)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet