Can I retain the photos in the SD card, and transfer only a copy of the photos to the ipad via the lighting to SD card camera reader?
1 Answer from the Community
You should be able to. When you finish transferring photos from your camera card to an iPad with the previous 30-pin camera adapter, the iPad asks you if you want to keep the photos on the card or erase them.
- Answered by Paul W from Fremont
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you transfer movies off of the SD card or photos only?
- Asked by Kelley K from Hemet
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you transfer movies off of the SD card or photos only?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
How do I transfer photos from my SD card to my ipad
- Asked by Gary M from Cortez
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I transfer photos from my SD card to my ipad)
- Asked about: iPad