Can I retain the photos in the SD card, and transfer only a copy of the photos to the ipad via the lighting to SD card camera reader?
1 Answer from the Community
You should be able to. When you finish transferring photos from your camera card to an iPad with the previous 30-pin camera adapter, the iPad asks you if you want to keep the photos on the card or erase them.
- Answered by Paul W from Fremont
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I transfer photos from my SD card to my ipad
- Asked by Gary M from Cortez
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I transfer photos from my SD card to my ipad)
- Asked about: iPad
Can you put sd card in it?
- Asked by Mary M from Hawkins
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you put sd card in it?)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter