Will this transfer photos from my windows computer Kodak app to ipad?
- Asked by Geraldine C from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this transfer photos from my windows computer Kodak app to ipad?)
2 Answers from the Community
That is not a feature of the cable, you'll have to check the Kodak app for compatibility, but I doubt it. You'll probably need to add photos to a cloud service like Dropbox then get the Dropbox app on your iPad.
- Answered by Skyler H from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. This is a power cord.
This might work for you. This forum won't let me enter the url to the item that will work for you, but you can enter this text into the search bar and find it yourself.
"Lightening to usb camera adapter" or simply " Camera Adapter"
- Answered by Madonna J from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Transferred Pics to my iPad: What happens next?
- Asked by Christopher C from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate (Transferred Pics to my iPad: What happens next?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
can i transfer photos from pc to my ipad
- Asked by Janice S from Mornington
- Flag as inappropriate (can i transfer photos from pc to my ipad)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable