What will happen if charge iphone 5 with iPad air lightening plug?
- Asked by Rossana W from London
- Flag as inappropriate (What will happen if charge iphone 5 with iPad air lightening plug?)
1 Answer from the Community
Both the iPad Air 12 Watt adapter and the cable with lightning plug which came with the iPad should charge your iPhone 5 with no problem.
I use the larger, 12 watt adapter that came with my iPad Air to charge both my iPhone 5 and iPad from a wall plug unless I need to charge both at once, then I use the smaller adapter that came with my phone to charge the phone.
The larger 12 Watt iPad Air adapter does seem to charge my phone a good bit faster. Hope that helps.... Good luck!
- Answered by Trudy W from Ozark
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it lightening and surge protected?
- Asked by John G from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it lightening and surge protected?)
- Asked about: Twelve South PlugBug World Travel C…
No answers yet
Is it okay to charge iPhone 5S and iPad Air?
- Asked by Christopher D from Chatham
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it okay to charge iPhone 5S and iPad Air?)
- Asked about: Incase Dual Car USB Charger with Li…