Can I burn music on cds using the USB Super Drive?
- Asked by Justin Ray G from Riverside
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I burn music on cds using the USB Super Drive?)
5 Answers from the Community
I burned some music from an original CD first by importing the music you want to your ITunes library from an original CD in the USB Super Drive, then I made a playlist of the music I wanted to burn, then I click on "burn", and then it prompts you to insert a blank CD. It then prompts when the CD has completed burning and to eject the newly burned CD from the USB Super Drive.
- Answered by Irene A from Corpus Christi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. The Apple USB SuperDrive both reads and writes to CDs and DVDs.
- Answered by Jason Z from Ada
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Absolutely. Very easy to do.
- Answered by Charles W from Conroe
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes you can its not hard at all.
- Answered by Daniel M from Ogden
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Yes, it works extremely well from the iTunes library, and should burn from any other media source you have on your computer.
- Answered by Tyler N from Omaha
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
can this hard drive play cd/dvd and burn cds?
- Asked by Alex D from Pasadena
- Flag as inappropriate (can this hard drive play cd/dvd and burn cds?)
- Asked about: LaCie 1TB Porsche Design P'9223 USB…