Could I use this adapter to connect my Digidesign 003 factory to my iMac thunderbolt connect or would it lack sufficient power?
1 Answer from the Community
I seen your post and tried it out because I was curious as well about this. I have a maxed out 2011 iMac with a Digi003 Factory Console. I switched from my native Firewire port and used the adapter to go thunderbolt. I launched a Pro Tools session and received a "hardware buffer underflow" error message every time i tried to playback and no matter how high I set the playback engine buffer sample it still occurred. I switched back to my native port and problem solved, everything was back to normal. I hope this helps.
- Answered by Dominick C from Simpsonville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What features does this have that the (cheaper) Belkin CarAudio Connect AUX lacks?
- Asked by Nicolas D from Reading
- Flag as inappropriate (What features does this have that the (cheaper) Belkin CarAudio Connect AUX lacks?)
- Asked about: Belkin CarAudio Connect Bluetooth H…