will the lid of the smart case stick stably when i let the ipad be upside down?.
1 Answer from the Community
The lid is just heavy enough to break the magnetic contact if you can manage to hold it upside down without touching the lid. (not easy to do). If you are touching either right corner of the lid (any pressure up), it stays closed.
- Answered by William C from Bristow
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This sleeve fit with the iPad Smart Case on?
- Asked by Dalmiro H from Barranquilla
- Flag as inappropriate (This sleeve fit with the iPad Smart Case on?)
- Asked about: MICHAEL Michael Kors Sleeve for iPa…
Is the back of the new iPad Air 2 case hard or soft?
- Asked by John T from San Mateo
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the back of the new iPad Air 2 case hard or soft?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…