how much does it weigh?
- Asked by Terry M from Gresham
- Flag as inappropriate (how much does it weigh?)
2 Answers from the Community
I found this in another post:
Polyurethane: 135 g
Leather: 142 g
- Answered by Björn B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My polyurethane Smart Cover, which I purchased in mid 2011, weighs 143 g (5oz). It adds 25% to the weight of my iPad 2 (it would add 22% to the weight of an iPad 4). When you hold your iPad in your lap for reading, just pull off the cover to reduce the weight.
- Answered by William N. S from Jamaica Plain
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2