Does the smart cover protect the screen when in use, or do I need a zagg invisible shield ?
3 Answers from the Community
The smart cover is designed to protect the screen, that is its main use, however, if you don't mind using a screen cover, it isn't a bad idea, I personally always put a matte finish protector on because it makes the screen not so oily and protects it better
- Answered by Jack S from Mahtomedi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You would need a zagg invisible shield because the smart cover is not covering the ipad when you are using the ipad
- Answered by Douglas A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The leather case does provide good screen protection. You might want to invest in a Zagg invisible shield because the ends of the smart cover might scratch the screen when removing.
- Answered by Michael R from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will this case fit with the Zagg Invisible Shield Full Body?
- Asked by Robert M from South Gate
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case fit with the Zagg Invisible Shield Full Body?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - Black
does it come with a screen cover in addtion tot he battery? Or do I need to install a screen shield?
- Asked by Ivan S from Toms River
- Flag as inappropriate (does it come with a screen cover in addtion tot he battery? Or do I need to install a screen shield?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Helium Battery Ca…