Shuld you fully charge the iPad 2 before using the first time
Have started using after set up and sync. Is this ok or should I have charged it fully first.?
- Asked by Mary G
- Flag as inappropriate (Shuld you fully charge the iPad 2 before using the first time)
2 Answers from the Community
It is not necessary. Lithium-polymer batteries do not suffer from "memory effects". Just make sure to complete a charge cycle at least once a month and keep the device out of extreme hot/cold environments. A charge cycle is when the battery's power is entirely consumed. So if I use 50% of the battery today, charge the battery back to 100%, and use 50% of the battery again tomorrow, that will have completed a single charge cycle. The battery typically lasts a certain number of charge cycles before it degrades to about 80% of the original battery capacity.
- Answered by Ryan C from Newmarket
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes. It should be charged fully to improve the life of battery
- Answered by Uday D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do i need to let the battery fully run down before charging the first couple of times?
- Asked by Teresa T from Los Altos
- Flag as inappropriate (Do i need to let the battery fully run down before charging the first couple of times?)
- Asked about: iPhone
do i have to charge up jawbone for 2 days the first time?
- Asked by Manal R from Gainesville
- Flag as inappropriate (do i have to charge up jawbone for 2 days the first time?)
- Asked about: UP Wristband by Jawbone