which operating system does it run and which version of quicktime does it use?
- Asked by Alan G from Darwell
- Flag as inappropriate (which operating system does it run and which version of quicktime does it use?)
3 Answers from the Community
It's a monitor (not an iMac, though it does look similar). It doesn't have it's own operating system, it's designed to work with a computer (sold separately). It connects via thunderbolt.
- Answered by Ben K from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Good morning Alan - the Apple Thunderbolt Display is a simply monitor as opposed to being a computer. Hope this helps...
- Answered by Marion B from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It doesn't run an operating system and has no addressable memory, it is just a display with additional USB, firewire, gigabit ethernet and thunderbolt ports. It operates with any Mac which has a thunderbolt port. It may also run with some PCs which have thunderbolt ports, as long as the graphics card is connected into the thunderbolt output.
- Answered by Robert C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can i put old operating systems on the macbook and choose between them?
- Asked by Richard N from Saipan
- Flag as inappropriate (can i put old operating systems on the macbook and choose between them?)
- Asked about: Mac