Is the display area of this monitor flush when situated next to the next (2013) 27" iMac? If not how difficult would it be to align them?
I realise they are different case designs etc but looking at the tech specs they are different heights, I am more concerned with the displayable areas aligning rather than the cases being flush....
1 Answer from the Community
You can purchase the - Twelve South HiRise Stand for iMac
Perfectly aligns iMac with Thunderbolt Display
HiRise works with all iMac and Apple Displays that have an L-shaped stand. Now you have an elegant way to perfectly align your Apple Display with your iMac screen.
You can find it in the Apple Store
- Answered by Raymond K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this attach to the bretford mobilepro desk mount?
- Asked by Saul H from Townsville
- Flag as inappropriate (will this attach to the bretford mobilepro desk mount?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Wall Mount
how easy/difficult is this unit to install?
- Asked by Paul C from Philadelphia
- Flag as inappropriate (how easy/difficult is this unit to install?)
- Asked about: Nest Learning Thermostat
ATI 5970 on 27" imac as external monitor or apple cinema display 27
- Asked by Lawrence D
- Flag as inappropriate (ATI 5970 on 27" imac as external monitor or apple cinema display 27)
- Asked about: Mac