Connecting my Bose speakers to the Thunderbolt display
Ive some Bose Music Monitor Computer speakers Id like to use.
How would I connect them?
- Asked by Paul T
- Flag as inappropriate (Connecting my Bose speakers to the Thunderbolt display)
1 Answer from the Community
You wouldn't, as the TBD doesn't have a headphone output. Instead you'd connect your speakers directly to the computer driving the display, whether Mac Pro, MBP or Mini.
- Answered by Mark B from Menlo Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
connect this to thunderbolt display
- Asked by Dewey N from Dunedin
- Flag as inappropriate (connect this to thunderbolt display)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
No answers yet
how do I connect a hdmi display to thunderbolt
- Asked by Michael K from East Lansing
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I connect a hdmi display to thunderbolt)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…