Can I use this display safely in the UK? Do I need any extra equipment?
I purchased this (or a similar model) in 2012. I have recently relocated to the UK. I want to know what I need in order to safely operate this display in the UK?
Do I need a simple outlet adapter, or will I need a Voltage Transformer?
- Asked by Meghan E M from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this display safely in the UK? Do I need any extra equipment?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. It'll work fine.
All Apple power supplies work from 110V through 240V
- Answered by Glenn G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
As the Voltage range of this display covers 100-240V and works with 50-60 Hz you're good to go in almost every civilized nation around the world. In fact i don't know any country where public power networks operate at other voltages/frequencies not covered by this range.
All you need is a mains adapter or a new power chord with UK power plug.
- Answered by Andreas G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If dropped while in this case, will iphone break? Is it safe?
- Asked by Elspeth F
- Flag as inappropriate (If dropped while in this case, will iphone break? Is it safe?)
- Asked about: MICHAEL Michael Kors Essential Zip …
what would I need for my imac work in the uk
- Asked by Rick,amp L from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (what would I need for my imac work in the uk)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit