How can i project my iPhone or iPad screen into any projectors? which are all the apple cables i need to purchase?
I want to show my appliations and documents from my iPhone & iPad device to projectors. So please advice me which are all the apple cables i need to purchase?
1 Answer from the Community
If you want to be able to show any application, you will need a projector that supports HDMI, an HDMI cable, and a 30-pin to HDMI adapter from Apple. This can mirror an iPad 2 or iPhone 5 (yes, 5) screen to the projector exactly. However, most projectors (especially business projectors) only have VGA, so you would need a 30-pin to VGA adapter from apple, and any iPad or iPhone 4. However, this will only allow certain applications (like Keynote for presentations) to display on the projector. You cannot use this method to show any application, only those who support the feature.
- Answered by Alex H from Cedar Rapids
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i connect it to a projecter
- Asked by Bruce,michele, Emma, And Duncan R from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect it to a projecter)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
Cram I display an iPhone 4s and an iPad with an Apple TV to an overhead projector?
- Asked by Richard R from Schaumburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Cram I display an iPhone 4s and an iPad with an Apple TV to an overhead projector?)
- Asked about: Apple TV