Does a component cable work with a composite tv
I have a composite tv and I am getting the component cables. Is there anyway that the component cables will work on a composite T.V please say there is !!!!
- Asked by Jerry B
- Flag as inappropriate (Does a component cable work with a composite tv)
1 Answer from the Community
Technically, No. Component video is output via 3 colors (thus, 3 cables). A composite tv video input is only 1 cable (yellow). I think there are 3rd party conversion cables that accept component input to composite video output. Otherwise, just returnyour component cable to the shop and swop it for the composite one!
- Answered by Jeff C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
for what can I use the composite video cable on my ipad
- Asked by Lyle M from Montrose
- Flag as inappropriate (for what can I use the composite video cable on my ipad)
- Asked about: iPad
how far can the apple tv be from the television
- Asked by Betty B from Key West
- Flag as inappropriate (how far can the apple tv be from the television)
- Asked about: Apple TV