Can you use the dock from the original ipod to charge iphone 4?
- Asked by Jason S from Urbandale
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the dock from the original ipod to charge iphone 4?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you can use the original ipod universal dock to charge an iphone4. I use it but the only problem is you will get that annoying message this accessory is not designed to be used for this iphone every time you dock.
You get this message as the original universal dock does not have shielding to block interferance from the cellular signal.
It will still function correctly and you can control with the apple remote control.
- Answered by Leroy F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this work with TEAC HD Radio Receiver? Used previously with iphone 4s
- Asked by Cathy H from Johns Creek
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with TEAC HD Radio Receiver? Used previously with iphone 4s)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Will this dock charge the iphone 4s and iPad 2?
- Asked by Joyce E from Tompkinsville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this dock charge the iphone 4s and iPad 2?)
- Asked about: Philips DC390 Dual Dock Clock Radio…